this page is just going to be a running list of things that keep me grounded, encourage me, and help me stay on top of things, etc. i tried to keep this list as neutral as possible, but i have more things specific to my goals and whatnot if you want to know about them. i'll update it from time to time as i come across new stuff.
my morning playlist.
every morning i listen to this playlist to help me be in the right headspace to start my day. click the button to go directly to the playlist in Apple Music.
- Black Girl Podcast
- Forward City Church
- Transformation Church
- The Read
- Jesus and Jollof
- Gettin' Grown
- On One with Angela Rye
- Elevation with Steven Furtick
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- When God Says Wait by Elizabeth Laing Thompson
- You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
- Video | The Wait is Sexy x Yvonne Orgi
- App | Qapital - financial tracking & savings app
- App | OneNote - keeps track of different "notebooks" between my phone, iPad, and laptop
- App | Headspace - mediation app
- App | The Confident Woman Devotional - an app I use for devotions // female-centered
- App | She Who Is Called - an app that has devotions, different words of encouragement through the day, and other feautures // female-centered
- Website | Legendary Rootz - has my new favorite wallpapers and they come out with new ones almost every week // legendaryrootz.com // use my code "BRENA" for 10% off your purchase!
live life. be great. flourish.